Maestro® Sweet Bell Pepper Potato Mash and Hot Pepper Chicken makes a great dish for your next get-together.
- Pre-heat oven to 375ºF.
- In a food processor, purée the butter, hot peppers, garlic and flat leaf parsley until it forms a chunky paste.
- Rub the mixture under the skin of the chicken liberally.
- Place chicken in a roasting pan with 2 whole lemons for 45 minutes until juices run clear.
- When cooked and resting, squeeze the roasted lemon juice onto the chicken for additional flavor.
Sweet Pepper Potatoes
- Roast whole peppers at 375ºF for 30 minutes until tender. Peel, seed and purée.
- Boil potatoes in a large pot of salted water until tender. Mash after they’re cooked (approx. 25 minutes) and add butter, cream, chives and pepper purée.
- Season with salt and pepper.