Try creating this recipe with your kids over Spring Break – they’re easy, tasty, and the perfect movie snack.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut the Dolce® Sweet Mini Peppers in half lengthwise through the stems.
- Gently scrape out the seeds, but keep the stems on.
- Place the peppers on the baking tray.
- Gently spoon a scoop of sauce onto each pepper, then sprinkle with cheese and pepperoni (option to keep this vegetarian by skipping the pepperoni).
- Bake until the cheese has melted. Serve hot and enjoy!