The pickled Dolce® Sweet Baby Bell Peppers found on this sandwich – dressed with our Fresco® Seedless Cucumbers and Campari Tomatoes – are great on salads or any other type of sandwich you can dream up.
- To make the pickled peppers, combine water, vinegar and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Transfer mixture to a bowl and cool.
- Add baby bell peppers, carrots and daikon to the pickling liquid in a bowl and refrigerate. This mixture can last for up to two weeks in the fridge.
- To assemble the sandwiches, slice baguettes lengthwise and toast under a broiler.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, fish sauce and soy sauce. Slather on baguettes.
- Top with cucumbers, tomatoes, chicken, cilantro sprigs and fresh mint.
- Add Windset Farms® Pepper Hot Sauce to taste and serve.
*You can also substitute pork for rotisserie chicken in this sandwich.