Our caramelized and roasted Adagio® Baby Eggplant and Concerto® Grape Tomato enchiladas are a reason to celebrate.
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF
- Cut eggplants in half and roast in a 350ºF oven until very tender and caramelized (about 30 minutes).
- Peel the skin and smash up (or purée) the pulp. Season with salt and cracked black pepper.
- Warm tortillas in the oven so they become soft.
- Roll tortillas with chicken, cheese and eggplant. Cover with more cheese and bake at 350ºF until cheese is melted.
*Enchiladas can also be made with beef or shrimp.
- Combine chopped tomatoes, onions and hot peppers. Add salt, cilantro, olive oil and lime juice.
- Pour over top baked enchiladas and enjoy.