A delicious homemade soup made with our Tango™ Tomatoes. This healthy soup is easy to make and completely soul soothing!
- In a large pot saute the onions, garlic and celery in the butter over medium heat, cook for 5 minutes
- Add the Tango™ Tomatoes and the tomato paste, cook for 2 minutes
- Add the yams, cook for 5 minutes
- Add the veggie stock, cover and cook for 30 minutes
- Remove lid, check to see if the yams are tender and cooked, check the seasoning, adjust with more salt if desired, remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes
- Add the maple syrup and puree the soup in a mixer until smooth and velvety
- Serve with a crusty loaf of bread and enjoy! This soup freezes well and is perfect for any family dinner or gathering.