The rich, soft and briny salmon complimented by the crisp, clean taste of the Fresco® Mini Cucumbers make these great for cocktail parties or special occasions.
- Combine sugar, kosher salt, dill and peppercorns in a small bowl.
- Line a shallow baking dish with plastic wrap and leave a large flap overhanging both sides.
- Spread half of spice mixture on plastic wrap and place salmon on top. Sprinkle remaining mixture over salmon and wrap tightly with flaps of plastic.
- Cut a piece of cardboard to fit inside the baking dish and place cans on top to weigh down the gravlax. Cure salmon in fridge for 24 hours.
- Remove salmon from baking dish and discard any liquid. Scrape spices off both sides of salmon. Slice with a very sharp knife into thin pieces.
- Combine sour cream, shallot, pickles, dill, lemon juice and kosher salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Place sliced Fresco® Mini Cucumbers on toasted baguette slices. Top with dollop of cream mixture and finish with sliced gravlax. Serve.