This rich golden alfredo sauce uses our Concerto® Gold Grape Tomatoes and is made without any cream or dairy. Your friends and family will LOVE this vegan pasta recipe!
- Soak the cashew nuts in 3 liters of water and place in the fridge overnight. Puree the cashew nut water mixture in a blender until smooth; it will be like thick milk consistency.
- Toast ½ cup cashew nuts on a lined baking tray in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes, then finely chop.
- In a large pan, sauté the mushrooms in the olive oil for 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Add the Concerto® Gold Grape Tomatoes, sauté for 1 minute. Add the chili flakes, salt and pepper, roasted cauliflower and cooked pasta.
- Add the cashew sauce, toss together and cook for 1 minute in the pan
- Garnish with toasted and chopped cashew nuts. Add some grated parmesan. Serve and enjoy!