This is a great all-in-one-meal featuring our delectable Campari Tomatoes.
- Pre-heat oven to 450ºF.
- Place olive oil and butter in a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add leek and sweat for 5 minutes. Add potatoes and sauté for another 5 minutes. Add chicken or vegetable stock and bring to simmer. Simmer for 15 minutes, turning potatoes once, or until cooked through. Add corn and tomatoes and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat, and mix in herbs. Season potatoes and broth with salt and set aside. The potatoes should have about 1 cup of reduced stock remaining.
- Place canola oil in a medium, nonstick, ovenproof skillet over med/high heat. Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Sear salmon fillets, skin side down, for 2 – 3 minutes or until lightly browned and transfer skillet to the oven.
- Cook salmon for another 2 -3 minutes or until not quite cooked through (the salmon will continue to cook once out of the oven).
- To serve, divide potatoes and broth between 4 shallow bowls and top with seared salmon. Serve immediately.