Grace the grill with some Belgian endives topped with this creamy dressing and our Concerto® Grape Tomatoes. This dish is something unique and memorable to share with guests.
- To make the dressing, combine all of ingredients in a food processor and purée.
- For the salad, heat grill to high (approximately 450 – 500°F).
- Rub cut surface of the endives with olive oil and grill for 2-3 minutes, until slightly charred.
- Remove the endives and place on 4 plates.
- Drizzle dressing over the endives and scatter pecans and tomatoes and serve.
Recipe Created By
Award Winning Food & Hospitality Consultant at SOL Kitchen – Vancouver, British Columbia