These Sonata™ Tropical Pizza Poppers are a delicious spin on a classic pizza that your whole family will enjoy!
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut the Sonata™ Tropical Mini Peppers in half lengthwise through the stems.
- Gently scrape out the seeds.
- Place the peppers on the baking tray.
- Gently spoon a scoop of sauce onto each pepper, then sprinkle with cheese, pepperoni and pineapple (option to keep this vegetarian by skipping the pepperoni).
- Bake until the cheese has melted, approximately 15 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy!