Combining hearty, healthy kale with our zesty Tango™ Cherry Tomatoes and chickpeas makes for a perfect salad anytime of the year!
- Pull or cut the kale away from the stems. Work in batches and slice them into thin ribbons. Put the kale in a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp. of oil. Add in salt, pepper and roughly ripped mint.
- Massage the kale with your hands to soften the leaves until they glisten.
- In a small dish, combine the remaining oil, lemon juice and zest, mustard, and red pepper flakes.
- Pour mixture over kale and toss to coat.
- Add in the crumbled feta, tomatoes, chickpeas, olives and ground pepper, toss again and serve.
* This salad will keep for 3 days in the refrigerator.