The best way to start your day, our Concerto® Grape Tomato, Maestro® Sweet Bell Pepper and Adagio® Baby Eggplant Frittata is a delicious meal to serve at your next brunch!
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add eggplant and cook for 5 minutes. Add pepper, tomatoes and salt. Cook for 2 minutes. Meanwhile, whisk eggs and basil together.
- Preheat oven broiler. Coarsely crumble half of cheese into eggs and stir to blend. Pour egg mixture over eggplant mixture.
- Cook uncovered until sides and bottom begin to set.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and place under broiler until frittata is cooked and cheese is melted (approx. 4 minutes). Serve.
- Will keep in fridge up to 3 days. To reheat preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20-24 minutes until steamy and hot.