Campari Tomatoes add a gentle sweetness to this quiche, complimented by the natural salt from the bacon, making this dish great for brunch!
- Pre-heat oven to 300ºF.
- Oven-dry tomatoes at 300ºF for one hour.
- Whisk together milk and eggs, season with salt and pepper. Also add green onions and bacon.
- Increase oven temperature to 350ºF.
- In partially baked tart shells, place 3 halves of oven-dried tomatoes. Pour the egg mixture over tomatoes to the top of the shell and bake at 350ºF for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle quiche, with white cheddar and return to oven for additional 10 minutes until set.
- Let cool and serve with your favorite bowl of soup or fresh crisp salad.
*For this quiche you can either use a pre-made tart shell or make your own piecrust.