These stuffed Adagio® Baby Eggplants work well with a nice green salad, or as a vegetarian appetizer or entree!
- In a mini food processor, mix sesame seeds, peanuts, sugar, kosher salt, cumin, tumeric, garlic and chili flakes. Transfer to a bowl and mix in cilantro and water to form a paste.
- Cut eggplants into halves and scoop out a tablespoon of flesh. Stuff each half with teaspoon of the spice paste.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and add canola oil. Fry eggplants for 3-4 minutes and add vegetable stock. Don’t worry if some of the mixture spills out, it adds to the flavor.
- Turn heat to low and cover with a lid. Cook for 20 minutes or until eggplants are tender.
- Pierce with a knife to test. Remove from heat and transfer to a plate and serve.