This savory Maestro® Sweet Bell Pepper shortbread is an excellent option to be paired with hearty fall soups or salads.
- Mix all shortbread ingredients in a bowl until combined, do not over mix.
- Divide mixture in half and on a lightly floured surface, shape the portions into two 1.5 inch rolls.
- Let dough chill in the fridge in plastic wrap for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 300°F degrees.
- Unwrap dough, slice into ¼ inch discs and place on tray – spacing about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for approximately 17 minutes, until just starting to brown.
Grape Tomato Cranberry Chutney
- Simmer all ingredients for 20 minutes until the liquid is reduced, let cool and serve with shortbread.