A unique twist on a classic, this Grilled and Pickled Cucumber recipe pairs great with salads or fish, or just to snack on straight out of the jar. And you can’t help but love the Fresco® Baby Cucumbers petite size!
- Turn grill to high heat, grill the cucumbers until they are slightly charred, remove and cool down.
- Boil the white wine vinegar, sugar, turn the heat off and add in the dill and coriander seeds.
- Place cucumbers in a glass jar or Tupperware. Pour the hot liquid over the cucumbers, completely covering. Cover with lid.
- Let sit for 24 hours at room temperature, then place in the fridge.
- Use on salads or fish dishes or eat as a snack.