Fresh and tasty, these Mexican crispy fish tacos featuring our Maestro® Sweet Bell are a fun and easy treat!
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium/high heat.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs.
- In a second shallow bowl, place the Panko.
- In a third shallow bowl, place the flour.
- Dredge fish strips in flour, shaking off any excess. Dip them in eggs and then in panko.
- Working in batches, fry the fish, turning once, until golden brown. Drain on paper towels and season with kosher salt.
- Divide fish among the tortillas and finish with garnishes. Roll up and serve immediately.
Recipe Created By
Award Winning Food & Hospitality Consultant at SOL Kitchen – Vancouver, British Columbia