Inspired by wonderful fresh squid at a market in Portugal, the flavors in our Maestro® Sweet Bell Pepper, Fresco® Seedless Cucumber, Concerto® Grape Tomato and Kalamata olive salad will transport you to the flavors of Europe.
- Toss squid with 3 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil, chili flakes, garlic and kosher salt. Let stand for 30-60 minutes.
- Arrange peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes and Kalamata olives on a platter.
- Grill squid on high heat until opaque and lightly charred (about 5 minutes).
- Place cooked squid on top of vegetables and drizzle with lemon juice, remaining extra virgin olive oil, basil and Italian parsley.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and serve.