A delicious, classic Mexican breakfast, our version of ranch eggs are served smothered in Concerto® Grape Tomato salsa.
5 Pepper Relish
- Combine vinegar, sugar, salt, mustard seed and bay leaves and bring to boil. add Maestro® Bell Peppers and red onion (add Hot Pepper if you prefer spicy).
- Simmer over low heat for 30 minutes and cool.
- Jar relish “as is” or purée. Will keep up to 1 month if refrigerated.
- Combine black beans with canola oil and purée until smooth. Season with salt and cracked black pepper.
- Lightly grill or toast corn tortillas.
- Fry eggs sunny-side-up. Poached or scrambled is also great.
- To serve, spread 2 – 3 tbsp of smashed black beans on warm tortilla. Add 2 – 3 slices of ripe avocado and crumble 3 tbsp of cheese on top. Top with 2 tbsp. of Maestro® Bell Pepper relish. Top with a fried egg. Garnish with tomatoes. Optional: serve with dollop of sour cream on the side.