This Concerto® Grape Tomato and Maestro® Sweet Bell Pepper vinaigrette is also great with grilled chicken or halibut.
- In a small saucepan, simmer balsamic vinegar over medium heat until reduced by half to a quarter cup. Remove from heat.
- In a small skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add shallots, garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Add chili flakes and herbs and remove from heat.
- Whisk in reduced balsamic vinegar. Add capers, tomatoes and peppers and season to taste with salt.
- Prepare a barbecue or grill to medium/high heat. Season both sides of ribeye steaks with salt and pepper and grill steaks to preference.
- Transfer to plates, spoon vinaigrette over top. Serve and enjoy.
*This vinaigrette is also great with grilled chicken or halibut.