Use this tangy, hot pepper dressing as a guaranteed solution to salad boredom.
- Heat grill to high.
- Pierce hot peppers with a knife to stop from bursting and grill until skins are charred and blistered.
- Place grilled peppers in a small bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Using a pair of gloves, peel skins off hot peppers and scrape out seeds. Chop flesh of the peppers finely.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk peppers, olive oil, lemon juice, fresh mint and fresh parsley. Season with kosher salt.
- Serve atop grilled Adagio® Eggplants or other roasted vegetables.