Our Campari Tomato chutney pairs very well with cheese for an appetizer. It would also be good as a hostess gift.
- Heat olive oil in medium pot over medium heat. Add shallots, garlic, ginger, Gusto® Mixed Hot Pepper, mustard seeds and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Season with kosher salt and add Campari Tomatoes, apple, raisins, sugar, apple cider vinegar and molasses. Bring to a simmer and cook for 45 minutes or until chutney is very thick. Stir chutney occasionally to keep from sticking.
- Spoon into sterilized jars and cool.
*Chutney will keep in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and flatten with a rolling pin.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix breadcrumbs with feta and thyme. Coat chicken with egg and then crumbs (cover well).
- Heat canola oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Cook schnitzels in 2 batches for 3 – 4 minutes on each side until golden.
- Drain on paper towel. Serve with chutney.
Recipe Created By
Award Winning Food & Hospitality Consultant at SOL Kitchen – Vancouver, British Columbia