Try the amazing, sweet flavor of our Concerto® Grape Tomato in this simple apple sauce.
- Combine all ingredients and simmer for 1 hour in a medium sized pot with a tight fitting lid, over medium heat.
- Remove cinnamon stick and bay leaf.
- Let cool and then refrigerate in jars or plastic tubs.
- Spoon over pancakes or homemade waffles.
- This will keep in the fridge for up to a month if cooled properly and is fantastic over grilled pork or chicken. It’s also a great complement for cheeses or used as a topping for vanilla ice cream or yogurt.