A classic French method for cooking fish or chicken. The chicken steams in a pouch with Maestro® Sweet Bell Peppers and Concerto® Grape Tomatoes, creating its own succulent sauce.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Arrange 4 – 14 inch pieces of tinfoil on a work surface.
- Season each chicken breast with salt, chili flakes and garlic powder.
- In a small bowl, whisk together whipping cream, Dijon and chicken stock.
- Place one chicken breast in the middle of each piece of tinfoil. Top with butter, a quarter of pepper and tomatoes and sprinkle with Italian parsley.
- Fold the sides of the foil up around the chicken breasts, making a sort of square bowl and pour Dijon mixture into each pouch.
- Seal pouches and place on a baking sheet in the oven. Steam for 35 minutes.
- Open pouches carefully (steam can be very hot). Place chicken breast and vegetables on a plate. Top with sauce and serve.