Get ready for a night on the town with our Fresco® Mini Cucumber and Tomato Martini’s!
- In a blender, combine the grape tomatoes, chili flakes, salt, basil, mint and garlic. Purée until smooth. Place mixture in a fine mesh sieve over a large bowl and place in the refrigerator for 2 -3 hours.
- Discard the solids remaining in the sieve and add gin to the tomato mixture.
- Mix cucumbers, remaining finely chopped tomatoes on the vine and olives together and divide into 4 martini glasses.
- Divide cubes of Haloumi cheese onto 4 small skewers. Heat olive oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat and fry cheese until golden on all sides. Drain on a paper towel.
- Add the gin and tomato mixture to the martini glasses. Garnish with chives and a cheese skewer on each glass.