A fast, easy and delicious Cameo® Tomato single-pan dinner.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place tomatoes, one layer high, in a 14” x 10” roasting pan – or a pan large enough to fit all tomatoes. Top with herbs, garlic and sausages.
- Drizzle well with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar, season with salt and pepper. Toss together.
- Make sure sausages are on top when pan is placed in oven.
Bake for 30 minutes, then,pull the pan out and mix tomatoe mixture. Place sausages on top and turn over.
- Place back into oven for another 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and serve over pasta, polenta or potatoes