An Oscar-worthy cheesecake topped with Yellow Maestro® Sweet Bell Peppers and vanilla bean relish with a drizzle of creamy coconut liquid gold.
Sweet Pepper Cheesecake
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF. In a stand mixer, blend cream cheese until smooth.
- Add cheddar and eggs, one by one until mixed.
- Add yellow pepper purée until just mixed. Do not over mix.
- Place mixture in lined muffin tins, small loaf pan or small spring form pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool, remove from pan.
Sweet Pepper & Vanilla Bean Relish
- Combine all ingredients into a small pot, simmer over medium heat for 25 minutes.
- Set aside, let cool.
- Serve over cheesecake or place in a sealed mason jar.
Creamy Coconut Liquid Gold
- Bring sugar and water to boil in a medium sauce pot. Cook 8-10 minutes or until sugar caramelizes.
- Remove from heat, let cool for one minute.
- Whisk in cream and coconut milk.
- Serve over cheesecake.
Recipe Created By
Ocean Wise Executive Chef – Vancouver Aquarium