A fantastic curry flavored basil soup that works very well with our Adagio® Baby Eggplants.
- Pre-heat broiler to high.
- In a medium bowl, toss eggplants with 2 tbsp. of canola oil and Kosher salt.
- Place eggplants on a baking sheet and broil for 4 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Heat remaining 2 tbsp. of canola oil in a large skillet or pot over medium heat.
- Add lemongrass, shallots and garlic and fry for 2 minutes. Add green curry paste, brown sugar and fry for another 2 minutes. Add coconut milk, stock and bring to a simmer. Add chicken breast and simmer for 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Add snow peas and cooked Adagio® Baby Eggplants and simmer for another 5 minutes. Add fish sauce, lime juice and lime zest.
- Divide cooked rice noodles between 4 bowls and ladle soup over top.
- Finish the laksa by garnishing with fresh basil leaves. Serve hot.