A great main course salad! This mix of healthy lentils combined with our Roma Tomatoes makes for a fresh salad any time of year.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to boil and season with salt.
- Add lentils to water and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Roughly chop the tomatoes and place in a large bowl, including the juice.
- Add the onion and basil. Mix in the sherry vinegar and extra virgin olive oil.
- Add in the cooked lentils and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the salad to bowls and top with crumbled goat cheese and serve.