This delicious Vegan Tomato Pasta is the perfect addition to your dinner recipe rotation!
- Preheat the oven to grill at 400°F and line a tray with parchment paper or a reusable silicone baking mat.
- Cut the top off your cloves of garlic and drizzle with a bit of olive oil, sprinkle some salt on top, wrap in tin foil or parchment paper, and place the garlic in the baking tray.
- Place the tomatoes on the same tray, add 3 Tbsp olive oil and salt on top and combine. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes, taking out the tomatoes after 30 minutes.
- In the meantime heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a large pan on medium heat. Sauté the shallots until golden, then add the white wine and cook for 30 seconds. Add the cream and spices and let simmer for 3 minutes, then take off the heat.
- Cook your pasta al dente according to package instructions.
- Squish the roasted garlic out of the bulb into a blender and add 1.5 cups of the roasted cherry tomatoes (with juice), as well as the cooked cream sauce. Blend for 30 seconds until smooth, adjust spices and then pour back into the pan over medium heat.
- Add in the spinach and let cook for another 1-2 minutes, then add in the remaining cherry tomatoes, as well as the cooked pasta and combine.