Toasting the quinoa brings out the nuttiness in this nutritious salad. Serve with roast chicken or grilled beef for a complete meal.
- Heat a medium skillet over moderate heat and add quinoa. Toast for 5 minutes or until quinoa starts to pop and turn light brown.
- Remove quinoa and add to stock waiting in a medium saucepan. Cook for 15 minutes or until all stock is absorbed.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients.
- Toss quinoa with pomegranate seeds, Fresco® long english cucumbers, Concerto® Gold grape tomatoes, chopped herbs and the dressing.
- Serve at room temperature.
*This salad will keep in the fridge for 4 days.