A quick and easy start to your day. Try adding slices of ham or crispy bacon to this Concerto® Grape Tomato and Maestro® Sweet Bell Pepper wrap.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Wrap tortillas in tinfoil and warm in the oven.
- Whisk together eggs, salt, peppers and 1 tbsp of cilantro.
- In a large, non-stick skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add egg mixture and cook, stirring until almost firm (approx. 4 minutes).
- Add avocado and tomatoes on top of eggs and cook until just firm.
- Spoon egg mixture down center of each tortilla. Top with cheese and sour cream.
- Sprinkle remaining cilantro over and fold.
*You can also add slices of ham or crispy bacon