A simple yet delicious muffin recipe that uses our Crescendo® Sweet Pointed Peppers.
- Grease or line muffin cups with paper liners; set aside.
- In large bowl, whisk together cornmeal, flour, parsley, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In separate bowl, whisk together eggs, buttermilk and butter; pour over dry ingredients. Sprinkle with Crescendo® Sweet Pointed Peppers; stir until moistened. Spoon into prepared cups.
- Bake in center of 400°F oven until tops are firm to the touch (about 25 minutes). Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Serve warm or transfer to rack and let cool.*Make-ahead and store in airtight container for up to 24 hours or wrap individually in plastic wrap and freeze in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.