With a delicate balance of fresh and creamy, this simple Crescendo® Pepper dish is sure to steal the show on any occasion.
- Cut the tops off the Crescendo® sweet pointed peppers and remove seeds
- Wash under cold water and soak for 5 minutes
- In a small bowl, combine filling ingredients and whip until light
- Drain peppers and fill them with goat cheese and cream mixture using a piping bag; chill in fridge for at least 15 minutes
- In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients and whisk together; set aside
- Slice peppers to desired thickness and place on a serving plate
- Lightly drizzle dressing over peppers and finish with arugula and sesame seeds