A nice snack or an appetizer to pair with a glass of wine, these oven-roasted Campari Tomatoes are simple and refined, like life should be.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place tomatoes on baking tray, cut side up, and drizzle with 2 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil, kosher salt, chili flakes and rosemary.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until slightly browned and juicy.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar.
- Scatter mozzarella, olives and roasted tomatoes on the platter and finish with dressing.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper, serve with bread.
Recipe Created By
Award Winning Food & Hospitality Consultant at SOL Kitchen – Vancouver, British Columbia