A fantastic Maestro® Sweet Bell Pepper vinaigrette that takes your everyday turkey breast to the next level.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Slice turkey breast open to create a pocket.
- Spread goat cheese and pepper purée into the pocket. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with fresh thyme.
- Roll up and tie the turkey, place on lined tray.
- Roast for 30 minutes.
- Purée all ingredients in a blender until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper. Pour over top of the roasted turkey breast. Slice to serve and enjoy.