Lighter and cheesier than regular potato Gnocchi, our sweet Concerto® Grape Tomatoes add a nice richness to this dish, perfect for those cold winter nights.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, Parmesan and ricotta with a fork. Add ½ cup of flour and salt. Add more flour until mixture forms sticky dough.
- Using a tablespoon, shape a gnocchi and drop it in boiling water. It should float to the top and hold together. If not, add a little more flour to the dough and test again.
- Once dough is ready, boil gnocchi in batches, scooping cooked ones into a large bowl with extra virgin olive oil. Keep tossing gnocchi with oil to keep them from sticking.
- Once the gnocchi are cooked, add butter to a medium hot skillet and brown.
- Remove butter from heat and add garlic, lemon zest, marjoram and tomatoes.
- Swirl pan to evenly coat Concerto® Classic Grape Tomatoes with brown butter sauce.
- Toss with remaining gnocchi and serve immediately.
Recipe Created By
Award Winning Food & Hospitality Consultant at SOL Kitchen – Vancouver, British Columbia