This is a FLAVOUR explosion and an absolute must-try salad recipe.
- Cut your tomatoes in half, and add to a colander.
- Add salt and olive oil to the tomatoes and leave to sit for 15 minutes.
- Tear chunks of day-old bread into a frying pan with olive oil until they get crispy.
- Thinly slice your Fresco mini Cucumbers using a vegetable peeler.
- Then mix your tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, shallots, garlic and olive oil together in a bowl. Add the slices of cucumber and mix everything together. You can use your hands or a wooden spoon to do this.
- Add some basil, and olives (optional), and top off with your bread croutons and some crumbled feta!