A true Symphony® salad, using our signature Symphony® Tomato Ensemble and Symphony® Lettuce Ensemble.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Leave root ends of onions attached and quarter the onions. Lay onions on a baking sheet and drizzle with the 4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes and flip onions over.
- Bake for another 20 minutes until they have a nice caramel color. Cool.
- Whisk cream, horseradish, 2 tablespoons oil, 2 tablespoons vinegar, chopped dill and cayenne in small bowl to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place Symphony® lettuce ensemble in large bowl. Add 1/3 cup cream dressing and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mound Symphony® lettuce ensemble in center of each of 4 plates.
- Top with roasted red onion and trout. Sprinkle with chickpeas.
- Dress with sliced Symphony® Ensemble tomatoes.
- Spoon dressing over. Garnish with dill sprigs, if desired, and serve.