A warm and creamy Crescendo® Sweet Pointed pepper soup.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roast Crescendo® sweet pointed peppers in oven until skins are blistered (30 minutes) let cool, peel and seed.
- In a large pot sauté onions and garlic in sweet butter. Add Crescendo® sweet pointed peppers.
- Deglaze with white wine. Add chicken stock and cream. Simmer for 30 minutes over medium heat.
- Season with salt and cracked black pepper.
- In a separate bowl, mix together sour cream, green onions and grainy mustard.
- Serve soup, garnishing with a dollop of grainy mustard sour cream, and a slice of multigrain loaf or homemade corn bread.