This fantastic Roma Tomato glaze is also delicious on baby back ribs!
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF. Bake ham for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine balsamic vinegar, honey, ginger and chopped Roma Tomatoes in a small saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil. Lower heat to a simmer and reduce glaze by half.
- Purée mixture in a blender and strain through a fine mesh sieve. Add Worcestershire sauce.
- Add water to the ham’s roasting pan and brush with glaze.
- Return ham to the oven and continue to roast for another 15 minutes. Slice and serve.
*Try our Braised Vivo® Belgian Endive recipe which makes an excellent side dish.
Recipe Created By
Award Winning Food & Hospitality Consultant at SOL Kitchen – Vancouver, British Columbia