A new way of thinking of appetizers for seasonal parties and events, these Campari Tomato filo-wrapped pastries are a decadently simple solution to party platter boredom.
- Slice Campari Tomatoes in half, season with kosher salt and slow roast in oven for 1 hour at 300°F.
- Brush three layers of phyllo together with melted butter, stacking buttered layers on top of each other.
- Place a small slice of Brie in the middle of the phyllo and wrap up in a triangle.
- Brush the outside of the triangle with butter and sprinkle with crushed pistachios. Bake at 375°F until crispy.
- For the sweet and sour sauce, bring all ingredients to a simmer and remove from heat.
- Place the oven-dried tomatoes in the sweet and sour mixture and place atop filo triangles and/or serve as a dip.