This Maestro® Sweet Bell Pepper potato omelet is great for bunch!
- In a large, ovenproof skillet, sauté sausage over medium heat. Using a slotted spoon, transfer sausage to a bowl.
- Add olive oil to the skillet and add onion, potato and Maestro® Sweet Bell Pepper. Cover and cook for 10 minutes (until vegetables are tender).
- Preheat broiler and whisk eggs with salt. Turn skillet heat to medium/low and add the eggs.
- Sprinkle cheese over the eggs and cover. Cook until eggs are just set on the bottom (about 8 minutes).
- Uncover and place skillet under the broiler until eggs are just set on top (about 2 minutes). Transfer the omelet to a platter, cut into wedges and serve.