These oven-roasted Concerto® Grape Tomatoes are a great addition to any salad!
- Pre-heat oven to 425ºF.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with tinfoil.
- In a bowl, toss tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, chilli flakes and kosher salt.
- Arrange tomatoes on the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Mix mayonnaise with lemon zest and basil.
- Spread mayonnaise over cut sides of ciabatta buns. Top with roast beef and spicy Concerto® Grape Tomatoes. Cover with the top halves of the buns and serve.