Spice up your life by adding our Maestro® Sweet Bell Peppers to the leftover rice you have sitting in the fridge.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp of canola oil and sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add eggs and stir breaking up the eggs until just cooked through.
- Set aside the eggs, wipe the skillet and add remaining canola oil. Add onion, ginger, garlic, both hot pepper and bell peppers, broccoli and rice.
- Increase heat slightly and cook until rice is crispy (about 5 minutes).
- In a small bowl, combine oyster sauce with the soy sauce. Pour mixture over rice and continue cooking until the rice has absorbed the liquid.
- Add cooked eggs back into the skillet and mix. Serve.