Tojo’s Maestro® Sweet Bell Pepper and Adagio® Baby Eggplant Kushiyaki.
- Whisk together Wasabi Mayo ingredients. Set aside.
- Lightly season zucchini and eggplant with salt & pepper. Brush with olive oil. Grill lightly both sides. Set aside.
- Cut filling ingredients into 4 cm pieces.
- Spread a small amount of mayo on one side of zucchini, eggplant and pepper, add filling ingredient(s) of your choice. Roll and hold in place with skewer.
- Place cucumber slices on plate and arrange rolls on top.
- Serve rolls with leftover Wasabi Mayo for dipping.
Recipe Created By
Owner, Chef of Tojo's Restaurant, Vancouver BC