With slivered Fresco® Mini Cucumbers, lime, ginger and cilantro, this easy and exotic appetizer – or main – is a thrill from the grill.
- Trim, rinse and finely shred Shanghai Baby Bok Choy lengthwise.
- Finely shred carrot.
- Cut hot pepper in half. Remove seeds. Cut flesh into a fine julienne.
- Using a mandolin, cut the Fresco® Mini Cucumber into long spaghetti-like strands.
- Peel mango. Slice thinly. Cut slices into a fine julienne.
- Place shredded vegetables and mango into a large bowl.
- Add oil, lime juice and herbs. Season to taste with salt, sugar and pepper.
- Allow to marinate for 1 hour prior to using.
- Place Shanghai mango slaw onto center of plate.
- Cook shrimp on a hot grill, dress alongside the slaw.
- Finish with toasted sesame seeds, picked cilantro and shiso leaves.