Make a delicate memory with Fresco® Seedless Cucumbers and smoked salmon.
- Using a mandolin, thinly slice cucumbers lengthwise.
- Finely chop the shallot. Place into a pan, cover with water and bring to the boil – drain.
- Cut gherkins into fine match sticks. Wash capers under cold water.
- Lay 4 cucumber slices on a piece of cling wrap, overlapping slightly.
- Lay smoked salmon along the edge. Sprinkle with chopped shallot, plucked dill, capers and gherkin. Roll the cucumber tightly in the cling wrap.
- Store in the refrigerator until required.
- Slice roll into halves.
- Serve with sliced lemon and sour cream.
Recipe Created By
Award Winning Food & Hospitality Consultant at SOL Kitchen – Vancouver, British Columbia