Peppers for breakfast?!? These delicious egg pepper cups are a must-try for breakfast!
- Preheat the oven to 400 F
- Slice the bottom of each pepper to form shallow cups (reserve the tops for another dish), sprinkle 1/8 teaspoon of salt and pepper on each pepper, and place the peppers on a baking sheet
- Bake the peppers for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and crack an egg into each pepper cup, season with the remaining salt and pepper, and top with shredded cheese
- Place back in the oven and bake from 15-20 minutes until the egg whites are set
- Sprinkle a little cilantro on top and serve!